Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Day one: Ok.

Yesterday was ok. It was hard not having any snacking food around the house. It felt like all I thought about was having a snack. I'm sure the first few days are the hardest. I slipped three times. I had an order of cinnamon melts from McDonald's, a small hot chocolate from Starbucks with a cake pop and I had a fun size bag of M&M. I feel awful that I gave in so easily. I know I'm human and that it will be hard at first. I'm trying to remember that I will slip up but hopefully over time I'll slip less and less. I am not allowed to hit the gym yet, per doctors orders, but I should be able to go in a few days. I'm trying not to focus on the long term goals and just focus on the first 5 pounds. It is hard to think about a small goal when I have such large goal to achieve. I'm trying to remember 5 pounds at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment